AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Producer
Zynga is looking for a Senior Producer to join our team. We are looking for talented, motivated and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and oversee our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management for internal studios.
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets
- Builds and maintains schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones. Works with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Works collaboratively with GM, EP and team leaders on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle
- Demonstrates exceptional organization, communication, and management skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time