AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer, Studio Operations
Zynga is looking for an exceptional Senior Producer of Studio Operations, who is results-oriented, organized, self-aware, and passionate about joining a world-class Studio Operations team! The candidate must be willing and able to multitask while effectively displaying ownership of multiple assignments, as well as meticulous follow through on day-to-day business necessities. The Producer will be available to assist game teams with ad hoc projects and take on production duties, as needed. The Producer will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver company-wide business planning, reporting, and assist the Director in executing on strategic operations initiatives for the company. The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance.
- Help manage the game development framework (PLC) process for the company. Maintains a cadence of milestone check-ins and project reviews with each studio group. Build alignment around the format and content of the reviews. Ensure follow-up on action items generated. Facilitate discussions between studio game teams and central partner groups
- Create and distribute weekly/bi-weekly operations summaries for executive staff, including game development statuses, live ops roadmaps and release schedules, and quarterly studio updates. Regularly update and improve these communications and processes.
- Assist with strategic planning activities, including slate management, workforce planning, game production status reporting, launch readiness status, 1st party partner relationship initiatives, and others.
- Assist with the maintenance and drive studio-wide usage of company release roadmap platform (Slate). Manage the development and implementation of improvements and team integrations with the platform.
- Build and maintain relationships with central partner teams and game studios through regular syncs. Track progress, assess risk and assist in problem-solving.
- Participate in ad hoc cross-functional projects and contribute to other games and operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision, as required.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong individual contributor with the ability to lead projects, as required.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. Marketing, Finance, QA, etc.
- Game production experience required. Experience shipping mobile title or working on a live-ops team. Understands all aspects of game development, including production stages, processes, and involved disciplines.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build presentations that share learnings or implement improvements.
- Highly organized. Able to track and maintain a large volume of studio documentation for archival and retrieval purposes.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently, without significant manager involvement
- Able to improve own productivity and is a positive influence on the team
- Experience working on a central team (Marketing, Operations, Analytics, etc) a plus.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time