AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Game Economy & Monetisation Designer
We are NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to build experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in crafting communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz!
Natural Motion/Zynga is looking for a Senior Economy & Monetization Designer to join the world’s #1 racing game!
You will lead the analysis, design, and optimisation of our game economy. You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and design thinking to innovate and build and optimise outstanding experiences that will impact our players’ lives.
You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise-the-bar from an innovation, balancing, and design perspective whilst thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You will be the main point of contact, leader, and specialist on the game economy, at the crossroads of many teams, and the driving force behind the evolution of your trade-in our team.
- Develop and manage the in-game economy and the monetization components of our game, as a whole ecosystem.
- Design and supervise the monetization-related content, in alignment with the design direction of the game and the live ops strategy.
- Set up the framework you need, and align your communication, creative and delivery pipelines with/to other Teams.
- Model and prototype economic simulations of innovative monetization proposals.
- Coordinate closely with Design and Production Teams to meet projects goals and schedule.
- Track data, analyse it and drive initiatives to optimize game performance and Player satisfaction with the Product and Analytics Teams.
- Embed the output of the Consumer Insight & Analytics Team in your thinking.
- Define a strategy, build a roadmap, set-up a plan, deliver, and keep adapting both to incoming risks and opportunities.
- Experiment economy prior to release, A/B test…
- Review and present reports regularly to key partners.
- Update and maintain the documentation of your field, so it is reliable across the company.
- Keep updated with upcoming trends in-game economy and connected areas.
- Build and share analysis and theories.
- Develop the rest of the game team’s thinking on game economics and live game management.
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven experience in crafting a successful and well-balanced FTP game economy.
- Experience in Data analysis.
- Specialist in Excel. Comfortable with Tableau.
- Python exposure is desirable but an ability to learn and pick up new tools is a must.
- Able to travel mentally back and forth from the details to the big-picture of a system.
- Strong will to always raise the bar and challenge oneself.
- Focused on quality, method, and performance.
- Curious, respectful, people-first, and with a self-driving attitude.
- Positive, collaborative, and forward-thinking personality.
What We Offer You?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, United Kingdom