AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer
Zynga is looking for a best-in-class Lead Producer to join our team. We are looking for hardworking, motivated and experienced individual to help lead scheduling and handle our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a consistent track record in management for internal studios.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver company-wide business planning and reporting and execute on strategic operations initiatives for the company.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
- Manage the game development framework process for the company.
- Establish a cadence of milestone check-ins and project reviews with each studio group. Build alignment around the format and content of the reviews. Ensure follow-up on action items generated.
- Facilitate discussions between studio game teams and central partner groups. Consistently report the status and risks for each game broadly to the executive team and partner teams.
- Deliver on strategic planning activities which include slate management, workforce planning, game production status reporting, launch readiness status, 1st party partner relationship initiatives, and others.
- Partner with studio production and operations leaders by understanding their organizations, business roadmaps and models, and proactively helping them to solve challenges.
- Participate in cross-functional projects as assigned, including company-wide quality and cost initiatives.
- Ability to contribute to other Operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision, as required.
- 6+ years progressive game development and operations experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong individual contributor with ability to lead small projects, as required.
- You will be ambitious, demonstrate initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipate and resolve problems before they develop.
- You will be a teammate who is able to form relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. Marketing, Finance, QA, etc.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate alternatives and help build presentations that share learnings or implement improvements.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience is required.
- Passion for mobile gaming and social gaming.
- Soft skills – empower the team to get high quality information and get buy in.
- Proven experience with Live Operations.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time