AVAILABLE POSITIONS Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer
At Zynga, we connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. We innovate for our players through in-game experiences, for employees through our culture and for our communities through engagement, investment and service. We take pride in making games that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
This pride and commitment extends to the talented teams that make Zynga an incredible company and the best place to build your career. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and this commitment gives our team members equal opportunity to thrive.
Zynga is looking for a Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, who will lead and build upon our current Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) strategy and action plan.
- Work with the leadership team, internal and external partners, and members of the Zynga Employee Resource Groups (ZERGs) to create and implement a roadmap of DEI initiatives and education programs to build awareness, allyship and capabilities across Zynga.
- Lead and advise on creating inclusive environments that allows all of our team members to grow and thrive in their careers.
- Develop KPIs and an approach to assess progress, achievement and accountability within the company.
- Align Zynga people practices and policies with the DEI strategic and operational efforts to hire, develop, promote and retain a diverse workforce.
- Serve as a champion and advisor for our global ZERGs to promote collaboration, create safe spaces, and stay connected to our global employee base.
- Work closely with Zynga’s Chief People Officer, Executive team and Board of Directors on DEI strategy, execution and performance.
- Advise on product and policy decisions as well as operational practices to ensure we are living up to our diversity commitments.
- Contribute to building our employment branding strategy, and represent the company internally and externally, telling our story and sharing our commitments, programs, lessons learned and progress.
- Ensure we’re getting to the root cause of issues, breaking down ineffective systems, and implementing practices to drive diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work closely with our University Recruiting team to expand the college and university network, partner with Historically Black Colleges and Universities recruit top talent and shape the future of gaming.
- Provide coaching and guidance to our leaders on DEI matters.
- Invest in the future of Zynga and the gaming industry by participating in the investment and oversight of our recently announced charitable fund and overall employee and corporate giving.
- Lead a passionate DEI team to inspire and grow a culture of inclusion and equity at Zynga.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create programs and policies to ensure progressive partnerships with suppliers and vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 15+ years professional experience, with 10+ leading in the diversity, equity and inclusion space
- Demonstrated impact and influence in the diversity space both within and outside of North America
- Experience activating global teams and cross-functional partners to operationalize successful programs/projects at scale
- Proficiency in data analysis to inform strategies, create metrics and drive accountability for the delivery of outcomes within the business
- Excellent communicator and writer, with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with the amazingly talented people at Zynga
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: San Francisco, CA